Saturday 4 May 2013

Friends, where are you?

At times, I wish that I could be someone who is very talkative, cheerful, and free for everyone to be friends with. Somehow, it is not just myself. I enjoy hanging out with friends but yet I couldn't find a friend which I can talk to whenever or wherever I am. Especially during hard times. Maybe it is not a big deal, but things like this is a need for me. Maybe people can suggest me to hang out with anyone, but is it comfortable to hang out with people whose not your type? Of course not. I may be a bit choosy, but the more I think about it, it doesn't really matter who is my close friend. I just like to be friends with everyone. It's just my style, and I'm still getting used to it. Now, I decided to try my very hard to make every single friend I have, are my best friends. Appreciate things and people around you, and you'll be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment